Delete private data
To delete private data, go to. A dialog displays, allowing you to select the data you want to delete.
This dialog helps you to delete traces of your browsing activity, however take care not to erase useful data inadvertently. If you are not already familiar with them, try private tabs; the data for each private tab is automatically deleted when you close the tab.
Delete Private Data dialog options are:
- Delete temporary cookies
- Delete session cookies
- Delete all cookies
- Delete password protected pages and data
- Delete HTTP authentication passwords (not in Password Manager)
- Delete entire cache
- Clear history of visited pages
- Clear history of downloads
- Clear bookmark visited time
- Clear all email account passwords
- Clear Password Manager
- Delete persistent storage
- Close all tabs
Warning: After deleting private data you may need to re-enter various passwords and set up preferences on websites again.
See also: Guide to security and privacy in Opera.