What is Opera Dragonfly? ¶
One of the standout features of Opera Dragonfly is remote debugging. Remote debugging makes it possible to debug webpages as seen on a mobile phone or a television from your desktop.
The complete list of features in Opera Dragonfly is too long to detail here. For more information, see the following pages:
How do I open Opera Dragonfly? ¶
To open Opera Dragonfly, take one of the following steps:
- Right-click an element of the page, and select "Inspect Element" from the context menu.
- From the main menu, select .
- Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I.
How do I close Opera Dragonfly? ¶
To close Opera Dragonfly, take one of the following steps:
- Click the close icon ("X") on the upper right side of the Opera Dragonfly window.
- From the main menu, uncheck .
- As when opening, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I.
- When the Opera Dragonfly window has focus, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + W, as with any other tab.
Related topics ¶
See also: Opera Developer Tools