Thanks for choosing the Opera browser for computers! These tutorial pages show you all you need to know about setting up your fast and feature-packed browser for Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
Follow the links below to discover the innovative features and convenient settings that allow for you to do more on the web.
- Where is the settings page in Opera?
- How do I customize the start page in Opera?
- How do I customize the sidebar in Opera?
- Where do I find my bookmarks in Opera?
- How do I install chrome extensions in Opera?
- How do I turn off/on Opera’s ad blocker?
- How do I make Opera the default browser on my computer?
- How do I update my Opera browser?
- How do I turn on VPN in Opera?
- How do I use Opera’s video pop-out feature?
- How do I use Opera’s snapshot feature?
- How to use Opera’s Crypto Wallet on your computer
- How to use different search engines in Opera
- Clear browser cache/history/cookies
- Where can I find my saved passwords in Opera?
- How do I find my installed extensions?
- How is web content in Opera affected by text scaling and page zooming?