- The download link doesn't work
- Please contact your service provider and ensure that a WAP service is available.
- The phone model isn't correctly detected
- If your phone model is not correctly detected, it may be because it is too new, or not a supported handset. You can still try downloading Opera Mini. High memory and low memory versions are available, and you should download the appropriate version for your handset. Please see our list of supported phone models for more details of which version to use.
- Phone runs out of memory when installing
- If your phone runs out of memory while installing Opera Mini, you may want to try downloading the low memory version of Opera Mini, or you may need to free up some memory. Try closing any other running applications, or restart your handset. You may also wish to try uninstalling other applications to free up some space.
- Crashes when starting
- If you have installed the high memory version of Opera mini, you may want to try downloading the low memory version of Opera Mini, or you may need to free up some memory. Try closing any other running applications, or restart your handset. You may also wish to try uninstalling other applications to free up some space. If the problem persists, please file a a bug report.
- Unable to find Opera Mini application on phone
- Once you have installed Opera Mini, your handset should place it in an appropriate part of your phone's menu system. Note that some phones may put Opera Mini in the "Games" section of the menu. Some phones use a separate program (such as the MIDlet Manager on PocketPC) for managing applications like Opera Mini.
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Ensure that your phone has a signal. If you do not have an Internet connection configured, please configure one now - see the installation instructions for more details. Some phones may require that you explicitly allow Opera Mini to connect to the Internet. You may have to choose to allow Opera Mini to connect when you attempt to access online pages.
- Opera Mini asks question about network connectivity
- The first time you run Opera Mini, it may ask you to ensure that your Internet connection is configured. If it is configured, and you are sure your phone has a signal, dismiss the message. If it still asks about network connectivity, please contact your service provider.
- Opera Mini asks questions about loss of network connectivity when activating a link
- This is usually a temporary loss of signal. Ensure your phone has a signal, and try activating the link again. With some phones, you may need to ensure that your phone's WAP browser is not running when you want to use Opera Mini.
Copyright © 1995 - 2006 Opera Software ASA. All rights reserved.